Oat Cookies Recipe
Today we would like to share a very quick and simple Oat Cookies Recipe we came up with to substitute for biscuits or glutinous cookies at tea time.
We are using only healthy and pure ingredients to make a gluten-free / high protein cookie that should be compatible with all healthy eating plans.
Oat Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 kg Rolled Oats
- 250 gm Cashew halves
- 100 gm Dark Cocoa powder
- 40 gm Whey Protein powder
- 40 gm Ghee
- 100 gm Chopped Dates
- 50 gm Jaggery
If missing any of the above ingredients you can use suitable substitutes at your own discretion.
Oat Cookie Preparation:
- Heat the Jaggery in 2 cups of hot water
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and knead till soft
- Shape into Cookies, bars or balls as desired
- Bake at 180*C for 25 mins
1 week without refrigeration