- Forest Honey contains minerals such as iron, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and calcium.
- Honey is a good source of vitamins that include niacin, riboflavin, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
- Forest Honey contains nutraceuticals, which are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body. As a result, our body immunity is improved against many conditions, even potentially fatal ones like cancer or heart disease.
- It speeds up the healing process by stimulating wound tissues.
- Forest Honey can also help in weight loss when consumed with warm water and lemon juice.
You are here: Home › Health Benefits of Forest Honey