Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea Description
- CALMING EFFECT– The Bergamot present in Earl Grey Tea is famous for its calming effect. The natural aroma that this fine tea provides is one reason why people claim to be calmer and less stressed. Sipping a cup of this tea has some soothing effects because it relaxes your body almost instantly. It is an excellent substitute for people who don’t like too much coffee in their diet.
- HYDRATION – Unlike coffee, drinking Earl Grey Tea makes you hydrated, and it is not just because of the water you use when brewing it. While it is true that Earl GreyTea has caffeine, it is much lower than regular coffee. Earl Grey Tea maintains bodily fluid because of the potassium content present in it.
- FIGHTS ORAL INFECTION– A fair amount of an antioxidant called Catechin is present in Earl Grey tea. It is the one responsible for fighting oral infection. Apart from that, fluoride is also a natural component that helps prevent the formation of tooth cavities.
- HOW TO USE – 1-2 teaspoons of Earl Grey Tea in Boiling Water. Let it steep for 5 minutes, more if you want it strong, less if you want it milder.
- 100% PREMIUM QUALITY TEA LEAVES– Our Sattvic Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea is guaranteed to be of top quality. We serve only the most delicate tea leaves that are picked meticulously and curated to achieve their best-tasting aroma. It is sourced from the lush tea plantations of Assam and infused with fresh Bergamot oil, and has an exquisite flavor.
Did you know that tea is the second most-consumed drink in the world after water? Yes, that is a fact, and we exactly know why. Earl Grey Tea is one of the most popular teas around the globe. This black tea has tons of health benefits you never knew you needed. If you love coffee but wanted to lessen your caffeine intake, this is a great alternative. With just the right amount of Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea, it can already help stimulate your central nervous system without feeling sleepy and tired. Apart from that, these delicate loose tea leaves are packed full of antioxidants that seek out free radicals that can potentially harm your health. If you are experiencing indigestion, this might be useful for you. It relieves the discomfort caused by indigestion and supports the digestive process in your body. The calming effect of Bergamot in Earl Grey Tea has, is known to improve a person’s mood. It is due to the natural aroma brought about by the bergamot.
Another benefit of drinking this tea is maintaining healthy weight. Drinking a cup of tea once a day will help you stay hydrated, maintaining the balance of your bodily fluid. It helps stimulate the fat burning process and aids in breaking down the fats needed to energize your muscles. You can enjoy the Sattvic Earl Grey Loose Leaf tea in different ways. It is paired best with dark chocolates, lemon cakes, custard pies, and many more. Just prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Earl Grey Tea Loose Leaf in boiling water. Let it steep for 5 minutes, more if you want it strong, less if you want it milder. Sieve through a fine strainer before consuming. Drinking tea has never been better with our Sattvic Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea. We provide the highest quality tea leaves from the lush tea plantation of Assam, so you could never go wrong.