Gluten-free Quinoa Flour (Stone Ground) Description
Source of our Quinoa Flour
Enjoy this Gluten Free and 100% Whole Grain Quinoa Flour. Our Quinoa is grown organically in the villages of Lucknow, U.P obtained working directly with farmers while promoting sustainable agricultural practices.
About our Quinoa Flour
- Quinoa Flour is is the most nutritious grain flour available. It is naturally Gluten-free with high fiber and protein content as compared to any Whole Grain
- It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese and phosphorus.
- A complete protein, which means it provides all nine essential amino acids necessary for good health.
- It is naturally gluten-free and a great source of dietary fiber.
Why buy ours
- It is triple-washed before grinding and doesn’t have a hint of bitterness (We have learned and mastered the correct technique from South American Natives)
- Ours is Stone-ground meaning it retains more nutrition than any other milling techniques
- Naturally gluten free, this superfood is a great addition to any diet, and an ideal solution for those following a gluten free, vegan or vegetarian diet that are looking to increase their protein and fiber.
Organic whole grain Quinoa
How to use Quinoa Flour
This flour is an excellent choice for those looking for a healthy twist on traditional bakes or pan-fried delicacies such as breads and pancakes. You can substitute this flour for half of the Wheat flour in many recipes.
Quinoa flour has a nutty-earthy flavor and pairs well with fruits, nuts, spices like cinnamon, cardamom, cumin and coriander, as well as herbs like rosemary.
Below are some lovely articles of its numerous applications:
- Quinoa Flour – A Superfood for Healthy Baking
- Quinoa Flour a Baking Superstar
- A Pasta fan’s guide to Gluten-free flours
- We have also tried several Indian recipes such as Chilla, Thepla, Chapati, Naan, etc and they have all turned out wonderful.
Read more about Health Benefits of Quinoa
Best if refrigerated after opening