Goa Cashew nuts Description
- REALLY GOAN– Goa is world famous for its cashews, particularly the larger size nuts are unique to Goa. These cashews were harvested in the farms of Sakhalim and are the highest grade of Goa cashews available.
- ANTIOXIDANTS– Cashew nuts are a great source of vitamins and minerals. Its nutritional components include Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Carbohydrates, and Fibre. It is low on fat that is why it is a good way to fight bad cholesterol. And since calcium and magnesium are present in cashew nuts, it helps boost and strengthen bones, teeth, and gums.
- ADDS FLAVOUR– In most Goan cuisine, cashew nuts and raw kernels are made to create sweets and curry recipes. It is also perfect for Indian cooking for many recipes (Bisi Bele Bhaat or Biryanis) Either way, cashew nuts can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Not only does it add an excellent nutty crunch, but it also has great texture and flavour
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY- Cashew nuts are great for vegans, not only can they be consumed as a snack but also are great to make Vegan Cheese.
- STORAGE: Goa Cashew Nuts must be stored in a cool dry place or in an airtight container, away from moisture to keep it tasty and crunchy. Shelf life is 6 months but It can last up to 12 months if stored correctly.
Cashew nuts are known for their long list of health benefits. It provides a substantial amount of energy that is great for people who are health conscious. Some of the vitamins and minerals include Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Carbohydrates, and fiber. Magnesium that is found in cashews helps lower the frequency and severity of recurring migraines since it helps relax blood vessels. Are you aware that cashew nuts are a good source of flavonols that can reverse disease and prevent aging? Want to have healthy glowing skin and hair? Why not munch some Cashews? Since copper is present in Cashews, it helps your skin look radiant. Antioxidants such as copper are known to help produce collagen that is responsible for improving the skin’s elasticity. Blurry Vision? Cashew to rescue! eating an appropriate amount of cashews helps protect the eyes from harmful UV rays that could damage vision. Feeling tired? No worries! Cashew Nuts will ensure a really strong metabolism since it has different enzymes that work together to help boost your immunity. Aside from the great benefits cashew nuts offer, the taste is also unbelievably awesome and it can be enjoyed in a wide variety of options, ranging from savory to sweet meals. You can enjoy it plain or in a recipe. It will surely captivate your senses! Locally grown and harvested in Sakhalim so it is pure and authentic Goa Cashews. Our Large size cashew nuts are unique to Goa.