Himalayan Salt Crystals (Brine therapy) Description
Our Himalayan Salt Crystals are sourced from the Khewra salt mine in Pakistan, the only legal source of this product since the salt mines in Himachal were shut in 2009. This salt is hand-mined and no explosives are used to blast the salt chamber.
Something rare, something different. Bringing to you The Himalayan Pink Salt, all the way from Khewra Salt Mine, the only legalised source for the generation of this ideal salt. A place where the traditional method of salt extraction is considered as a signature mark! No bombs, no explosives – it is completely hand mined. The formation of this extraordinary gift of nature took a long time. Starting from Cambrian Evaporates to the erosion of Eocene Rocks. The Egyptians and Greeks medicinal texts carry evidence of pink salt being used for wound – care & digestion. As a matter of fact Himalayan Pink Salt is believed to be the purest form of pink salt available!
Once upon a time (a couple of hundreds of millions of years ago) crystallized sea salt beds, now deep within the Himalayan ranges, were covered by lava. Aside from being kept in a pristine environment that has been surrounded by snow and ice year round, the lava is thought to have protected the salt from modern-day pollution leading to the belief that salt from our Himalayas is the purest salt to be found on earth. It is now hand-mined from the mountains and brought to the market to be sold as the most premium salt in the world.
These salt deposits are roughly 250 million years old, meaning they were deposited long before the earth became polluted with heavy metals, pesticides and other chemicals. While there is really no such thing as “organic” salt, this is probably the most pristine salt you’ll find anywhere on the planet
While pink salt is made up primarily of sodium, it also contains 60 to 65 trace minerals.
Using in Brine Therapy
Because of its mineral content, Himalayan salt can also be used in brine therapy, where it can help regulate your blood circulation and pressure, as well as treat skin diseases and help restore your acid-base balance. To take part in brine therapy, soak in a bath of dissolved Himalayan salt, which helps promote self-healing and detoxification through osmosis.
Best of all, Himalayan salt is naturally anti-microbial, so clean up requires just a quick scrub or rinse.
1. Use in brine therapy for improved blood circulation, as well as treat skin diseases and help restore your acid-base balance
2. Relieve muscle tension, pain, and inflammation in joints.
1. Brine Therapy: The comparatively high mineral content of Himalayan Salt makes it ideal to be used in Brine Therapy.
2. Intestinal Food Absorption: Himalayan Pink Salt increases the absorption capacity of food nutrients within the intestinal passage.
3. pH balance: Himalayan Pink Salt is ideal for the maintenance of pH balance in the body.
4. Better Sleep Cycle: Sounds pretty weird but it’s true. This natural salt helps the body to maintain a proper sleep cycle.
5. Maintains blood pressure: Himalayan Pink Salt has the ability to regulate fluid balance, which ultimately helps the body to stabilize blood pressure.
6. Acne Prevention: Yes, you read it right! Himalayan Pink Salt draws toxins from the face thus getting rid of skin disorders.
7. No more sinus Problem: It helps to reduce the incidence of Sinus.
Purity is rare. It’s time to add Nature’s purity with the best of benefits to your diet
Dissolve 150g in 1 tub or water or 30g in one bucket of water and take a relaxing soak for 10-20 mins