Lavender Flowers – Herbal Tea Description
About Lavender Flowers
- Ancient texts tell us that lavender has been used for medicinal and religious purposes for over 2,500 years.
- Lavender has the following properties: antibacterial, antidepressant, analgesic, antiseptic and more
- The scent of lavender deters mice, flies, mosquitoes and other pests
Source of Lavender flowers
Our Lavender flowers are grown in Kashmir and are picked by expert horticulturists who have been cultivating rare herbs for medicinal benefits as well as trade/export.
Benefits of Lavender flowers
- Laveder has a calming effect on the brain and reduces anxiety and emotional stress
- Lavender tea before bed can significantly help improve quality of sleep and reduce insomnia
- Consumption of Lavender produces three of the bodies most powerful antioxidants
Whole Dried Lavender Flowers
Why buy our Lavender Flowers?
- Our Lavender Flowersare unheated, untreated, uncooked and the purest form of Lavender flowers available
- Lavender Flower is grown by independent farmers in India. Buying from us is supporting sustainable agriculture in India and independent farmers
- Naturally gluten free, this superfood is a great addition to any diet, and an ideal solution for those following a gluten free, vegan or vegetarian diet
How to use
- Steep as a tea or blend with other herbal infusions
- Enhance your favorite recipes
- Fill the air with an aromatic potpourri