Rhassoul Red Clay (Morocco) Description
What is Moroccon Red Rhassoul Clay
Rhassoul clay is a rich mineral clay organically mined from ancient deposits within the fertile Moroccan Atlas Mountains. Anaha’s Red Rhassoul Clay is rich in Hematite Iron. The clay is rich in kaolinite, illite, montmorillonitea and calcite. Formed as a result of natural geothermal processes and volcanic activity the clay is extracted, washed, sun-dried and then micronized into a smooth earthy powder. The minerals have a tremendously detoxifying and remineralizing effect on the skin.
It has been used for over 1500 years as a soap, shampoo, and skin conditioner, and is used by the finest spas around the world..
Why Buy Our Red Rhassoul Clay Online
Anaha’s Red Rhassoul Clay comes from Morocco and is rich in Hematite Iron. The clay is rich in kaolinite, illite, montmorillonitea and calcite. It is best suited for normal to oily skin types.
Moroccan Red Clay cleanses, detoxifies and exfoliates the skin leaving it refreshed, toned and rejuvenated. It is most widely used in cosmetic manufacturing.
- It is detoxifying. Rich in ions that attach to dirt and remove it.
- Great for Exfoliation and opening clogged pores.
- It has healing properties. Works great against rashes and skin allergies.
- The Clay can be used effectively on oily hair in a similar manner
Benefits of Red Rhassoul Clay
It can improve skin clarity, exfoliate dead cells, smooth texture and promote youthful skin by improving elasticity. It is effectively anti-aging as it tighten pores while the rich minerals clean and revitalize your skin for a youthful glow. Appropriate for all skin types whether sensitive or normal.
Its extraordinary power of absorption makes it more effective than other clays for cleansing, detoxification, and general skin treatment. It can be used as soap, skin conditioner, shampoo, and facial and body mask and it washes like soap and leaves a unique, earthy scent on the skin. Rhassoul contains higher percentages of silica and magnesium along with potassium and calcium, than other clays.
How to Use
Use in Face Masks, Face or Body Scrubs, Facial Powders, Hair Masks, Detoxifying Body Wraps, Soap Making, Mineral based or cream based cleansers, cosmetics
Deep Cleansing Face Masks
● Mix equal proportion of clay & rose water to form a silky paste. Smooth onto skin and let dry for 15 minutes before rinsing.
● Combine 2 tbsp of Clay to 3 tbsp Rose Water or Aloe Vera Gel/Juice, 1 tsp of Glycerin & a few drops of an Essential Oil to form a paste. Apply to skin and leave for about ten minutes and wash off with warm water.
For external use only