Raw Cacao Butter
Raw Cacao Butter
Cacao Butter is the edible fat that is naturally present and extracted from Cacao Beans. It is also called theobroma oil and is a pale brown, edible vegetable fat packed with antioxidants. Its best-known attribute is its melting point, which is just below human body temperature.
They are sourced from some of the finest Independent Farming Cooperatives in Kerala.
How To Use
- Healthy Skin- Cacao butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage, which can cause skin ageing, dark patches, and dull skin. Protecting your skin from free-radical damage is crucial to keep it healthy and youthful-looking.
- DIY Cosmetics- Make a range of DIY cosmetics with cacao butter in combination with other butter, beeswax, base, and essential oils.
- DIY Moisturiser- Cacao butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply, making it a wonderful addition to body moisturizers and lip balms. It contains oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, all of which nourish the skin.
- DIY Aromatherapy body butters- Cacao butter is a popular ingredient used in making aromatherapy butters, balms, and other cosmetic products.
- Helps with stretch marks and scarring- It is recommended to women apply cocoa butter to their bodies during the months of pregnancy as it has moisturising properties which can help heal stretch marks. Cacao butter has the ability to heal the skin.
- Moisturizer- Cocoa butter being rich in fatty acids hydrates your skin deeply, making it a great addition to body moisturizers, lip balms and lotions. It contains oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids. All these components can help nourish your skin.
- Skin Healing- Cocoa butter is a very important ingredient in many topical treatments for conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. The rich moisture content and the thick oil base of cocoa butter can help reduce itchiness and help soothe the skin.
Why Buy Ours
Our cacao butter is pure, unrefined, prime pressed raw butter. It has a beautiful light aroma of chocolate. It contains many naturally occurring Antioxidants, Vitamin E as well as a number of other vitamins and minerals.
Butter may arrive in liquid form due to summer temperatures, please refrigerate to restore it to its original state.
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.