Serves: 10-12 cookies
Prep time: 5 m
Cook Time:10 m
This 4 ingredient recipe is not only so easy and quick to make but is also gluten-free and low in sugar. Chia seeds are packed with nutrients and anti-oxidants, and along with the peanut butter and cocoa powder, this makes for a great recipe that's full of fibre and protein. It's also a healthy snack for kids as these tasty cookies will help them benefit from the nutrition of the chia seeds which are fantastic for your digestion and keeping your heart healthy.
To purchase our Sattvic Foods Chia Seeds, please click here
To purchase our Sattvic Foods Cocoa Powder, please click here
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup OR agave syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare your baking tray by lining with non stick baking spray or parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well into a cookie dough.
- Roll the cookie doll into roughly 10 -12 balls - golf ball size and place on baking tray. Using a fork, flatten out the dough into a cookie shape. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until the edges start to crisp.
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow to cool. To store, place cookies in an airtight container for 48 hours.