Sweet Apricot Kernels
Sweet Apricot Kernels
An apricot kernel is the seed of an apricot. Our sweet apricot kernels are of the freshest and highest quality. They have not been steamed or cooked or subject to any kind of processing and thus, retain their full nutritional value. Ours are shelled so that you can enjoy the fun of eating them without the hard work.
These Sweet Apricot Kernels are organically grown in the Himalayan Leh-Ladakh region of Jammu & Kashmir by independent farming cooperatives.
How To Use
- Make a trail mix or muesli from apricot kernels, black currants, chocolate chips, etc.
- Add kernels to salads and salad dressings.
- Add kernels to honey and consume them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Apricot kernels can be eaten raw or ground into a powder and sprinkled into curries, soups, vegetables, fruit juice or cereal. They can also be ground and roasted, and the oil is used for cooking, salad dressings, fuel and as a facial lotion.
- Boosts Immunity- Apricot Kernels are a great Immunity Booster.
- Higher Energy Levels- Apricot Kernels contain considerable amounts of iron and phosphorus which assist in the maintenance of energy and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Maintain Cholesterol Levels- Helps lower cholesterol and thus maintain Normal Levels.
- Supports Vision- Avoids the deterioration of eyesight. They contain a considerable amount of Zinc which plays a vital role in eye health.
Why Buy Ours
These healthy seeds are widely used in making cakes, candies, and various sweet dishes. We provide ours in suitable packaging so as to keep them fresh and healthy.
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.