Wild/Bitter Apricot Kernels
Wild/Bitter Apricot Kernels
An apricot kernel is the seed of an apricot. Our bitter apricot kernels are of the freshest and highest quality. They have not been steamed or cooked or subject to any kind of processing and thus, retain their full nutritional value. Ours are shelled so that you can enjoy the fun of eating them without the hard work.
Bitter apricot kernels are obtained from apricots that grow in the wild in the Himalayan Tirthan valley region of Himachal Pradesh and are plucked and processed by village women.
How To Use
- Make a trail mix or muesli from apricot kernels, black currants, chocolate chips, etc.
- Add kernels to salads and salad dressings
- Add kernels to honey and consume first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
- Some nutritionists recommend no more than one to five kernels a day, others suggest an upper limit of 6-8 kernels per day for therapeutic benefits.
- Apricot kernels can be eaten raw or ground into a powder and sprinkled into curries, soups, vegetables, fruit juice, or cereal. They can also be ground and roasted, and the oil is used for cooking and salad dressings.
- Boosts Immunity- Bitter apricot kernels, are the most potent source of B17 (amygdalin). Vitamin B17 is best known for its immune defence properties. Studies have shown that B17 may help boost immunity by slowing down the spread of illness throughout the body by attacking harmful cells'.
- Reduce Fatigue- Apricot seeds contain considerable amounts of the minerals iron and phosphorus which both assist in the maintenance of energy and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Lowers Cholesterol- They're also loaded with healthy fats that help to lower “bad” cholesterol. The kernels contain essential fatty acids (omega-6s and omega-3s). These help fight heart disease, improve mental health, and have a host of other benefits.
- Eye Health- Apricot seeds contain a considerable amount of the essential trace mineral Zinc. Zinc is found in high traces in healthy human eyes
Why Buy Ours
- Preserved using Dehydration and ozonation
- Unprocessed and raw
- Produced and shelled on small scale basis by farmers
- Sourced from the wild region of the Himalayas. We provide ours in suitable packaging so as to keep them fresh and healthy.
CautionIt is recommended to not consume more than 6-8 kernels per day. We advise reading the safe dosage guide for those consuming it for therapeutic reasons.
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.