Organic A2 Desi Gir Cow Liquid Ghee (Traditional Bilona Method) Description
Sattvic Foods Organic A2 Desi Ghee is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi Gir cows of Rajasthan
About our Organic A2 Desi Ghee
- Traditionally churned ghee using the ancient Bilona method
- Our proprietary process ensures ghee stays liquid at Cold temperature
- Power house of vitamins and acids which promotes good health
- Natural A2 protein helps in improving digestion, eyesight and builds immunity
- No added chemicals and preservatives
- Desi Gir Cow A2 Cultured Ghee is gluten free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities
- We use 30 kgs of curd to make 1 kg of pure ghee
100% Pure Natural Organic Ghee made from Grass Fed Gir Cows Whole Milk. No added Preservatives.
What is the Bilona Method
- The bilona process of procuring ghee (butter) from milk has been around since Vedic times. It is the traditional churning method.
- Pure desi or A2 cow ghee is a great source of health. Our Vedas have mentioned pure desi cow ghee as RASA that serves the humans with Ojas. The Ojas further adds health, longevity, salubrity, and beauty. The Vedas have also defined the method of procuring desi ghee from cow milk as the Bilona Process.
- The ghee prepared through the bilona process retains the essence of milk. As the ghee belongs to a long process and manual labor of hand churning, it reflects in the taste.
- The obtained milk is later boiled in an earthen pot to retain the goodness of nature. No cream is used to enhance the texture as the bilona process is meant to ensure purity.
- The earthen pot that contains the milk is left overnight to naturally convert into curd.
- After further heating the curd, the water is evaporated from the ghee and thus the fat gets separated from the milk solids.
- This is the final A2 cow ghee that has all the nutritional properties of ghee described in Vedas and Ayurvedic Shastras.
How to use Ghee
- Cooking: Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best oils to use in cooking. Nutrition Dense and the very Best! Use in any sweet or savoury dishes.
Snacks/Appetisers – Toss with Popcorn, Spread over toast in place of butter
Main Course – Add to Hot Soup, Relish it with Hot Rice, Drizzle over Grilled Veggies, Use it to make sauces
Desserts – Use it while preparing sweets like Halwa, Ladoos. Also use it in your baked goodies like cookies, cakes
- Effective as a gentle laxative – facilitates better bowel movement
- Used as a carrier for herbal medicines
- It is An excellent antiseptic. Apply externally on wounds for quick healing.
- An effective Moisturiser – Use directly on skin
- An anti-inflammatory – Consumption of ghee can help prevent chronic illnesses linked with inflammation. Can also Rub on joints
- Use as Nasal Drops: (2 drops in the nose) Cleanses the Nasal Passage and is helpful in Curing Ailments above the collar bone such as Migraine, Headache, Hearing, Vision
- Use for Traditions and Ceremonies as it cleanses the atmosphere