Cosmetic safe and tested. Collected from unsprayed and unfertilized fields. Bees collect nectar from flowers and bring it to the hive where it becomes either beeswax or honey. A bee's diet consists primarily of honey, and any honey not consumed by the bees or in the raising of brood is stored as surplus and converted into beeswax. It consists of at least 284 different compounds, mainly a variety of long-chain alkanes, acids, esters, polyesters, and hydroxy esters, but the exact composition of beeswax varies with location. It takes about 8.4 kgs of honey to create 1 kg of this product.
Our beeswax comes from a private apiary in Uttaranchal run by expert beekeepers who have mastered the art of working with bees for over 20 years. They make sure to not harm bees in any way for the extraction of this product.
How To Use
- Use in candles, lip balm, lotions, soaps, and external application body care products.
- Can be added to essential oil as well. Melt it and combine it with oils and butter.
- Anti-allergenic- Beeswax is likely safe for most people when applied directly to the skin, it heals and softens the skin, and is an antibacterial agent. It can help you create your own skincare moisturizers and lotions specially formulated just for you.
- Clears acne- It has strong antiseptic, healing, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in the treatment of acne, in particular, because it contains vitamin A.
- Hair health- Used in hair, Beeswax nourishes, conditions, and softens the strands while promoting the hair’s lustre.
- Reduce stretch marks- Collagen is a major extracellular matrix component that’s very important in wound healing. Since beeswax contains vitamin A, which is helpful in collagen production, it can greatly benefit the reduction of stretch marks and the ability to protect the skin and retain water.
Why Buy Ours
- Triple filtered, highest quality beeswax.
- Sourced directly from expert beekeepers of Uttaranchal.
- 100% natural technique of extraction, not harming the bees in anyways.
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.