- Nutrient-rich and honoured as a sacred crop by the ancient Incas. It is native to the Andes mountains of South America. Having gained immense popularity for its amazing taste and health benefits, it has become a worldwide phenomenon.
- It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, and phosphorus and is also popular because of its higher quality protein content.
- A complete protein, which means it provides all nine essential amino acids necessary for good health.
- It is naturally gluten-free and a great source of dietary fibre.
Enjoy this Gluten-Free and 100% Whole Grain Quinoa, a Traditional Grain of the ancient Inca civilization. Ours is grown organically in the villages of Lucknow, U.P obtained working directly with farmers while promoting sustainable agricultural practices. A short and good read on Interesting Facts about Quinoa.
How To Use
- Before reading any further you must see this interesting gallery 10 Things you didn't know you could do with Quinoa. Our Quinoa can literally be substituted in any recipe calling for rice.
- It can be cooked or sprouted and combined with Salads.
- It also serves as a great accompaniment with yellow moong dal and any other curries particularly coconut-based. Read more about the Health Benefits of this superfood
- Low Glycemic Index- Quinoa has a glycemic level of about 53. A glycemic index of 55 and below is considered to be low, thus it will cause a spike in blood sugar. Since Quinoa is rich in fibre and protein it slows the digestion process.
- Suitable for Diabetics- Quinoa has a higher fibre content than other grains which can make it beneficial for people with diabetes, because of the high amounts of proteins and fibre present, which can help keep blood sugar under control.
- Improves Metabolism- Quinoa as grain has the capacity of keeping you feeling full and control your appetite. This can also increase metabolism and lower the chances of getting hungry often.
- Promotes Weight Loss- Being a complete grain, combining protein, fibre, B vitamins, and complex carbohydrates all in one. Eating grains like quinoa will help to boost your metabolism and burn belly fat faster.
Why Buy Ours
- It is triple-washed and doesn't have a hint of bitterness (We have learned and mastered the correct technique from South American Natives)
- It is organically grown by independent farmers in India. Buying from us is supporting sustainable agriculture in India and independent farmers
- Naturally gluten-free, this superfood is a great addition to any diet, and an ideal solution for those following a gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian diet that is looking to increase their protein and fibre.
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.