Roasted Plain Goan Cashew Nuts
Roasted Plain Goan Cashew Nuts
Cashew nuts provide substantial amounts of energy that is great for people who are health conscious. These are Jumbo Sized (W150) Emperor Cashew Nuts, which are very rare to find! They are the largest and most expensive variety that is the most valued. These large-sized whole cashew nuts come with a beautiful white hue.
Some of the vitamins and minerals include Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Carbohydrates, and fibre. Magnesium that is found in cashews helps lower the frequency and severity of recurring migraines since it helps relax blood vessels.
Antioxidants such as copper are known to help produce collagen which is responsible for improving the skin's elasticity. Aside from the great benefits cashew nuts offer, the taste is also unbelievably awesome and it can be enjoyed in a wide variety of options, ranging from savoury to sweet meals. You can enjoy it plain or in a recipe. It will surely captivate your senses!
Goa is world-famous for its cashews, particularly the larger-size nuts that are unique to Goa. These cashews were harvested in the farms of Sakhalim and are the highest grade of Goa cashews available.
How To Use
- Eat plain or toast for a snack.
- Make purée and add to gravies for a rich taste.
- Add to Stir fry and curries.
- Garnish on biryanis and desserts.
- Blend to make cashew butter.
- Antioxidants- Cashew nuts are a great source of vitamins and minerals. Its nutritional components include Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Carbohydrates, and Fibre. It is low on fat which is why it is a good way to fight bad cholesterol. And since calcium and magnesium are present in cashew nuts, it helps boost and strengthen bones, teeth, and gums.
- Antiageing- Are you aware that cashew nuts are a good source of flavonols that can reverse disease and prevent ageing? Want to have healthy glowing skin and hair? Why not munch on some Cashews? Since copper is present in Cashews, it helps your skin look radiant.
- Vision- Blurry Vision? Cashew to rescue! eating an appropriate amount of cashews helps protect the eyes from harmful UV rays that could damage vision.
- Metabolism- Feeling tired? No worries! Cashew Nuts will ensure a really strong metabolism since it has different enzymes that work together to help boost your immunity.
- Vegan Friendly- Cashew nuts are great for vegans, not only can they be consumed as a snack but also are great to make Vegan Cheese.
Why Buy Ours
- Our cashew nuts are harvested in the farms of Sakhalim and are the highest grade of Goa cashews available.
- A Vegan-Friendly snack, Cashew nuts are great for vegans, not only can they be consumed as a snack but also are great to make Vegan Cheese.
- Our Cashews are 100% Natural. No Adulteration, No Chemicals, No Preservatives and Non-GMO.
STORAGE: Goa Cashew Nuts must be stored in a cool dry place or in an airtight container, away from moisture to keep them tasty and crunchy. Shelf life is 6 months but It can last up to 12 months if stored correctly.
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.